Submit your Cosplay
We are looking to do more interviews. If you would like to be interviewed for your cosplaying talents and have a selection of images Featured on Cosplayers of the Week, contact us.
What are we looking for?
To interview you as a cosplayer. If you work in the film or television industry, that’s a bonus. If you make costumes of others as a business, that is a bonus.
What do we need with the interview?
- Your Featured name
- Where you are from
- Social Media links
- Short bio
Please headline your submission with, a name, real or character (If you use multiple aliases let us know which we are featuring).
A picture must be submitted or a link to a selection of images that can be chosen from. In a perfect world we’d like 10-20 images to chose from, we do understand that not everyone has that many, so at least 5.
Submit a bio, and be prepared to answer questions for an interview, to be posted. We usually send questions in response to answers that you give us, so the interview could take a few back and forth e-mails.
Please note that the interview may be altered for editorial purposes, but not to change the meaning of what has been said. We understand English is not everyone’s first language, and we are used to fixing grammar and some spelling.
Submissions must be by you and of you. You may have the best of intentions in sending a friend’s image, but we are not about to sit in the middle of a fight or legal battle between you and them.
finally you must submit to Cosplay Week your information here.
- – With your submission please include the name we are going to Feature, in the subject line. (Subject: Submission–Ms. Goth)
- – Give us a brief bio of yourself. This is what we base interview questions on.
- – If you have things that you want us to cover in the interview, let us know. (I just won 1st place at San Diego Con, My sister is Yaya Han…)
- – Provide links to yourself on the net: Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, WorldCosplay…
- – Don’t forget to send pictures, we need those, or links to them.
- – Tell your friends to submit and watch for you.
- – Encourage your friends and fans to comment on your Feature once its up.
To make it easier for those submitting use the form below: